We yet again I've not been doing my blog.. slap my legs for being a bad boy π€ͺ.
Any way turn the clocks back to March this year I went to have my big C review with my fantasy team .. I was picked prodded and looked at . My blood test needed doing but in general I was in a good place π.
I had my bloods done and was expecting the results within a couple of weeks.
But behind the scince was a little viruses building up around the world call Covid 19!! (What a bad ass bastard it is). Any way the NHS went on a lock down to deal with Covid....
Back to September I got a letter from the team to say they will do me a phone consultation and the date was while on holiday in Northumberland.. 9.30 they will ring me .
On the said day with 15mins to go I was in the bathroom having a ...... Shave!ππ€ͺ
The phone signal was poor to say the least. But in the corner of the garden we got a full signal. So I went to the said point any to see I missed the call. They phoned while I was in the bathroom aaarh...π π‘π€¬
They left a message saying they will ring back later.but no time given... Anyway they did and the results were great all clear.
We still need to insert the camera πΈ into your stoma but because of Covid it out on hold for now... Wasn't looking forward to the but hayho...
Also your bloods need doing again they said. When I got back after my holiday the letter was there for my blood test...
Comments
Post a Comment